#TunesDay

Today, I’m dreaming of a book I’ll be writing next year, which should include a wedding between an already-established couple from my Marisburg Chronicles universe, which you can find here:

https://www.changelingpress.com/search-results.php?keywords=Marisburg

 

Compassion Fatigue -- Emily Carrington O Christmas Tree-- Emily Carrington Independence Fatigue -- Emily Carrington Protecting His Prince -- Emily Carrington


I haven’t quite decided if it will be between Ash and their trans lover, Theresa, or if another couple needs an additional happily-ever-after.

If you’ve read any of the Marisburg Chronicles books, which couple do you want to see get married?

1 Ash and Theresa (from Looks Aren’t Everything)

2 Tyler and Jake (from O Christmas Tree and Marisburg Connections)

3Harvey and Terry (who live in Marisburg but are included in the multi-author Roosters

https://www.changelingpress.com/search-results.php?keywords=Roostersseries of books

Their story is called Beer Truck)

Here’s the music I was thinking of, the music that inspired the idea of a wedding for one of these couples…

Disclaimer: As always, I make no money from the watching of these YouTube videos)

Sunrise, Sunset from “Fiddler on the Roof”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WIP (Or Is That Whip?) Wednesday

Pride Month Book Calendar

A Short story - Menage a Tree by Emily Carrington