Friday

It’s #FurDay again! This week, I want to talk about RAWH and FAB exploring a lake. RAWH thought the water was great and he trotted through it like it was second nature. FAB refused to put paw one into the wet, which is the opposite of what my spouse and I hoped would happen. RAWH and I tend to stay away from water, while my spouse and FAB will be going in it on a regular basis because my spouse likes to fish or even just stand in the water and let it flow around them.

Do you like to fish? Do you like to stand in the water and let the fish swim around you?

Dogs by the lake

view of the Lake

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WIP (Or Is That Whip?) Wednesday

Pride Month Book Calendar

A Short story - Menage a Tree by Emily Carrington