Dishwasher Wednesday
I’m going to write an encounter, which is a short sex scene with fluff around the edges and publish it both here and in my newsletter on August 28th. You get to choose which encounter I post here:
Choices
Encounter 1: The genie from the “Dragon in Training” box set and “Dragon Flux” learns how to load a dishwasher with his lover’s amused assistance
OR
Encounter 2:The newly blind twink from “O Christmas Tree” and “Marisburg Connections” tries to load his lover’s dishwasher…and gets a surprise.
Vote at the following email address: eMail
I will announce the winning encounter in August 28th’s newsletter. Good luck to your favorite couplen!
Haven’t read these books yet? Check them out here:
Dragon in Training
Amazon Buy Link | Changeling Press | Barnes & Noble | Kobo
Dragon in Training Paperback
Dragon Flux (Dragon in Training 3)
Amazon: https://amzn.to/318sWQ6
Changeling Press: https://bit.ly/38CLg3i
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/3aa4QWV
Kobo: http://bit.ly/38O3hvG
O Christmas Tree (Marisburg Chronicles 2)
Amazon: https://amzn.to/3pBcRMh
Changeling Press https://bit.ly/3Hr2KAi
Barnes & Noble: https://bit.ly/3Q5DtPG
Kobo: https://bit.ly/3JhWP1K
Marisburg Connections: (Marisburg Chronicles 6)
Changeling Press: https://bit.ly/3raTvxo
Amazon: https://amzn.to/3NhIyEv
Barnes & Noble: https://bit.ly/3tb3xzF
Kobo: https://bit.ly/3Eg6Rjl
Comments
Post a Comment