TunesDay

What are your favorite Christmas songs? If you’re not a Christmas person, either for religious reasons or any other reasons, is there a Christmas song that ticks you off because it’s just such an earworm?

For me, my current favorite is a Pentatonix Christmas song called “Please, Santa, Please” mostly because it’s upbeat and it ends with puppies instead of the usual couple kissing.

During this Christmas in July, I’d like to share two of my favorite Christmas stories that I’ve written.

First is “A Very (Psychic) Vampire Christmas” which can be found in the A Pack of His Own, volume 2 box set. This story has:

·        A wedding

·        * A wedding crasher

·        * A ticked off mama

·        * werewolves and psychic vampires galore

 

My second offering is a shorter story added to a long, much darker, novel. The box set is called “The Prince and the Painter” and the story at the end of the book is called Painter’s Pride. This story has:

·        A Jewish main character

·         Rich/poor conflict

·         Love of all winter holidays

The Prince and the Painter

Amazon

https://amzn.to/3z8SpWe

Changeling Press

https://bit.ly/3tRGKIK

BN:

https://bit.ly/3ErbVzu

Kobo:

https://bit.ly/39jzOdC

“Please, Santa, Please” by Pentatonix

Disclaimer: I get no money from the playing of this song, but I *love* this song!

First is “A Very (Psychic) Vampire Christmas” which can be found in the A Pack of His Own, volume 2 box set. This story has:

·        A wedding

·        * A wedding crasher

·        * A ticked off mama

·        * werewolves and psychic vampires galore

 

My second offering is a shorter story added to a long, much darker, novel. The box set is called “The Prince and the Painter” and the story at the end of the book is called Painter’s Pride. This story has:

·        A Jewish main character

·         Rich/poor conflict

·         Love of all winter holidays

The Prince and the Painter

Amazon

https://amzn.to/3z8SpWe

Changeling Press

https://bit.ly/3tRGKIK

BN:

https://bit.ly/3ErbVzu

Kobo:

https://bit.ly/39jzOdC

“Please, Santa, Please” by Pentatonix

Disclaimer: I get no money from the playing of this song, but I *love* this song!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pride Month Book Calendar

WIP (Or Is That Whip?) Wednesday

A Short story - Menage a Tree by Emily Carrington